Nails of the Day: Neon Pink x Green Session.
Happy Monday!
Okay, this is unusual for me... but as I've said in my last post, I shall do all those nail polish swatches for you guys! This all work outs because I am getting into doing my nails! YAY!
Anyways,here's my combo for the week!
On my left hand...
Sassy Colors Nail Polish in Neon Pink
| Sassy Colors Nail Polish in Neon Pink. |
| Sassy Colors Nail Polish in Neon Pink. |
| Sassy Colors Nail Polish in Neon Pink. |
On my right hand...
Allue Glam Rock Nail Colour in Green Sessions.
| HBC's Allue Glam Rock Nail Colour in Green Session. |
| HBC's Allue Glam Rock Nail Colour in Green Session. |
| HBC's Allue Glam Rock Nail Colour in Green Session. |
And watch out for more posts on nail colors!
Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>
0 Comments
Thanks for the love! <3