Anime Expo 2014 Day 2

September 02, 2014 bee. 2 Comments



 Fashion Show + AX Dance Kpop Dance Battle Semi-Finals BTS




July 3, 2014
Los Angeles Convention Center
LA, CA, USA


We spent this day competing for the Kpop Dance Battle Semi-Finals. I thought only three, like last year, were heading to the finals. So we were surprised that we, Club Lollipop, got in! About half the competition was eliminated and we're grateful to be part of the talented pool of finalists! After that, we spent all night at our hotel gym practicing for both the Jpop and Kpop Finals! Weew!

Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I hope I can go tho Expos like this as well. ♥
    By the way, I tagged you gorgeous!!! ♥
    Link me back on the "comment box" once you're done.

    http://www.ajeinomoto.com/2014/09/leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do! It's so fun!
      And thank you for the tag! ^^

      Delete

Thanks for the love! <3