KPOP MONDAYS: Super Junior's Mamacita!

September 01, 2014 bee. 2 Comments


Just when I thought my last Kpop Monday post will be lonely for awhile, I was wrong. Yesterday my sister was playing a song from our loft. It was really catchy and I had to run upstairs to see who the artists is... to my surprise, it's Super Junior!



     Truthfully, I wasn't a fan of Super Junior. During their Sorry, Sorry days, I was probably a die hard only YG Family fan. My sisters, who were in the US at that while I was in the Philippines), were big fans, though. It was only the past months when I had a liking to their songs. But when Swing came out, I was disappointed.

     Upon hearing this song and finding out that the catchy tune is the newly released single of Super Junior, I immediately watched the MV.... and I thought that it was brilliant! I love the cute and humorous plot. Most of the members did not look like themselves (even to the point of greasiness) plus it was just really fun overall! You'll be laughing all the way through! Also, the choreography is wonderful for the song! It's simple, yet, really well made! I can see myself covering this... in fact, I really would!

Watch their MV here:


If you watch their live performance, they sing live while dancing at the same time! And wow! They sing so smoothly despite all that movement! Super Junior are definitely not juniors of the industry! I'm glad they came back! It's hard finding mid 20's and up boy groups nowadays. I don't like the idea of being a noona fan (sad truth). 



Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I've been a fan of them as well.
    Siwoooon. ♥♥♥
    Kyuhyun. ♥♥♥
    Ryeowook. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO far, I'm liking Siwon! He looks like a model! Hehe. And Ryeowook can def sing <3

      Delete

Thanks for the love! <3