Fashion Fridays: Back-to-School with RAD MARKET [via Visual Kei Heaven]

September 05, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

Rad Market by Black Moral via VisualKeiHeaven.us
instagram post by beekyoote.

     So school started here in Cali three weeks ago and I just recently started working for Visual Kei Heaven. VKH is a blog that will answer all your J-Rock and Visual Kei cravings! How exciting for me! Yay!!! I'm actually on a trial period there as a live crew personnel, but in the mean time, they've asked me to do some fashion and beauty posts once and awhile. I was even more delighted at the opportunity and worked on something immediately! I thought it would be appropriate for me to make a post that will inspire your next school outfit!

You can can check out my fashion post on my "Back-to-School Inspiration by Rad Market" HERE.

Also, visit VisualKeiHeaven.us for some pure Japanese Rock and Visual Kei awesomeness!


Thanks for reading!

Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | NetworkedBlogs | Google Plus

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3