BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder |
See if the hype is true or not...
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder |
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder |
What it is:
Silky and gorgeous, this matte pressed powder applies smoothly with light coverage while absorbing excess oils.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
Paraben & Oil Free!
Hyaluronic Acid- Naturally Moisturizing Hydration
Oil-Absorbing Powder
Sheer To Medium Coverage
Non-irritating formula
Clinically Tested
Allergy Tested
Product description taken from here.
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder |
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder |
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder |
What I like:
What I don't like:
- Variety of shades.
- Affordable.
- Matte finish & will not oil up on your face.
- Pretty elegant and matte packaging.
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder |
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder |
- Only purchased online.
- Powdery. Be careful when putting your brush in.
- Only light (and maybe medium) coverage.
- Frequent use will erase the writing on the compact.
I bought three shades!
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder | Shades : #215, #230, #255 |
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder | Shade #215 |
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder | Shade #230 |
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder | Shade #255 |
Swatches!
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder | Shade Swatches #215, #230, #255 |
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder | Shade Swatches #215, #230, #255 |
Final thoughts:
I thought that these were going to be as good and maybe even better than the MAC Studiofix Powder Foundation, as hyped by youtubers (like WhatWouldLizzyDo & Charmaine Masala) due to the amazing coverage and it's mattifying properties. Like I bought 4 powders all at once (plus everything else as seen here), because of that hype. I honestly thought that the coverage would be great, but it isn't. I try stippling on the product or using a sponge, but it doesn't help much. I need a full coverage liquid foundation or separate concealer to pair with this. Although, it is written on the packaging that it is only light to medium coverage and I do use it for everyday use (the darker one for contour). I just feel disappointed because I thought that there is this miracle powder that will replace my MAC powder at an affordable price. Now, I truly regret buying so much from them instead of purchasing one product that actually does the job. But again, this is fine if you don't need the coverage or you want a matte powder.
| Product Review: BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Finish Pressed Powder | Shade #215, #230, #255 |
Check out my other posts on my MAC powders:
http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2011/09/mac-haul-review.html
http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2013/02/my-new-mac-shade-how-to-find-yours.html
My BH Cosmetics Haul + Initial Reviews:
http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-bh-cosmetics-haul-mini-initial.html
2 Comments
Wowowowowow. This can definitely be handy for my oily face as well. ♥♥
ReplyDeleteYup, it will ^^
DeleteThanks for the love! <3