September 2014 Favorites.
| BH Cosmetics Eyes on the 80's Palette |
| Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Balm |
| BH Cosmetics' It's Judy's Time Palette |
| Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel |
| Make Up For Ever Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow in Aqua Black |
| Yves Saint-Laurent Rouge Volupte Lispstick in Orange Impertinent |
| Rimmel London BB Cream in Medium |
| One Direction Take Me Home Kit's "I Wish" Eye and Body Crayon |
| BH Cosmetic's Floral Blush Duo in Lilac & Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Caramel |
| BH Cosmetic's BH Pro Studio Matte Pressed Powder in #215 & #255 |
| One Direction's Take Me Home Kit's 4+1 Eye Shadow Palette |
I know I skipped August, but these are the makeup items I have been loving last month!
| BeeKyoote's September 2014 Favorites |
I've been busy lately with dance club stuff, studying and appearing on tv! LOL. Yeaup, I did this week! I'll blog more about that later. So forgive me for putting this up late, yes??? See you later!
CATCH MY CURRENT GIVEAWAY HERE!!!
Thanks for reading!
Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Youtube | Google Plus
0 Comments
Thanks for the love! <3