March 2015 "Filming" Face

April 11, 2015 bee. 2 Comments

        So, a few weeks ago, I filmed my Influenster XO VoxBox + Adore Me Experience (which you can watch here). I know I don't film videos as much as I want (due to lack of time, yeah excuses) and that I don't show my face so much in this blog anymore... luckily, I actually liked how I looked for that particular video, lol! Read on to see what I used ^^

Face
L'oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in Nude Beige W3
Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C4
BH Cosmetics Pro Studio Matte Pressed Powder in #255

Eyes
Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo in Celestial & Opal
Urban Decay Primer Potion

Lashes
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Black

Bows
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde
Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Gel in Caramel

Lips
Mac Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick in Craving
Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee


Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures with a better camera. But yeah, I really like how "refreshing" I look. Even I was surprised. LOL. I don't wear full makeup on a regular basis because I end up working or studying most of the day. So, this is pretty "refreshing" for me, haha.

"face check!"

Well, that's it. So much selcas in one post! HAHA!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I love the make up and the look. It like a "No-Make Up Make-Up" :D

    www.ajeinomoto.com
    Spices and Everything Nice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3