The Influenster XO VoxBox!

March 08, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

The Inflenster XO VoxBox Unboxing!

Hey guys!
After about a year.... I finally qualified for another voxbox!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesss!
I know... I wasn't on top of things last time, but I made sure to do everything on the list-to-do!
I even re-attempted to curl my hair for my unboxing video... so please watch it down below!


The Influenster XOVoxBox | Adore Me Experience ~ @beekyoote uploaded by beekyoote.

Read on to see more info on what I got!


The contents:
Tide Pods with Febreze
Skinfix Hand Repair Cream
Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Built-in Whitening Pen
Colgate Optic White Express White 3 oz. Toothpaste
John Frieda Frizz Ease Collection (Shampoo, Conditioner & Primer)

Plus: Adore Me ligerie (will be posted up soon!)


The Inflenster XO VoxBox

My thoughts:
Awesome and very, very, very useful stuff! I feel like it will be great for travelling because of the size! It's always great to have clean teeth, hair, laundry and smooth skin on-the-go! I have plans on fully using all these when I travel this summer! Yay!

If you want to be a part of this amazing program, sign up here:
www.influenster.com/r/18813
Unboxing the XO VoxBox!
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3