January & February 2015 Favorites.

March 02, 2015 bee. 2 Comments

Take a look at the goodies I've been loving for the start of 2015!


Batiste Dry Shampoo, Fresh (Cool & Crisp)
Must-have after gym and after drying off the sweat on my hair. I get volume back- even after I tie my hair up on a tight ponytail- and it is back to being fresh! As if I didn't just sweat up a storm at gym!

Mac Cosmetics Mineralized Skinfinish in Medium Deep
Popped this baby back in my life for some minimal contour and warmth on my face.

Bath and Body Works Signature Collection Lotion in Twilight Woods
I stole this from my mom's stash! I use it on a daily basis so I don't look ashy. I like it for it's wonderful smell and the fact that it is moisturizing enough, but doesn't get greasy at all.

Rimmel BB Cream Matte in Medium
I was so excited when this came out and i had to have it immediately! I, unfortunately, didn't like it back then for some reason... but I decided to try it out again. I'm glad I did because I, now, use it on a daily basis. It's just like their original BB Cream (the best drugstore Western BB cream so far in my list), only more of a matte finish.

InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer
I have yet to make a review on this, but I liked using this daily ever since I tried it! Not too thick, but still moisturizing!

e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black
I l'm liking this for the couple of times I used the actual product and loving it for the brush! I've been using the brush for "drawing" my eyebrows on with  my new Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade and it's been great.

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Black
My go-to mascara so far this year. I feel like this is lengthening, in deed.

Le Faerie Cosmetics' Opaque Lipgloss in Dark Nude & NYX Butter Gloss in Crème Brulee
I think I've been very influenced by beauty gurus on instagram latel because now...all I want to do is wear nude lips! And since it still feels like winter at the moment, I reach for these lipglosses more often. The one from Le Faerie (as stated) is a darker nude and the one from NYX is a pretty light pink nude.

Lush Tea Tree Water
A refreshing face mist I love using after gym (after washing my face) and before putting on make up. It just makes me feel better and I like it a lot.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde
I picked this up late last year and I've only started using it this May. I was intimidated by the fact that this was different, but now I use this all the time! I'll make a review soon!


What are your favorites?

I think March will be a busy month for me.
I have something to accomplish and I pray that I'll see it through...
I will still be posting up some stuff, but March may be a little slow for my blog.
So, that's just a heads up if you follow my blog! :P

Anyways, I hope you all had a wonderful first two months of 2015! 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. BATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTE yas, that is THE best dry shampoo (mind you I haven't dried all that many products but why bother after finding one that works so well?!). I love how inexpensive it is too. They have an XL volume version that I really want to try out as well. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I find the XL volume version, too! :D

      Delete

Thanks for the love! <3