Staycation at the Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
For the second year in a row, this is where we stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriot at LA Live! Woot woot! Well, it isn't actually a staycation, but compared to last year, my sisters and I fully enjoyed staying in this hotel during Anime Expo 2015! I know I had a post about it last year, but check out my new pictures!
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
Nice building, huh?
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
Into the room!
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
The view outside our room at the 15th floor!
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
And when you head up those stairs...
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
A night here costs $200 with $50 parking. It's considerably cheaper because of the AX discount. We have no complaints. The place is as pretty as last year when it barely opened. Our stay consisted of free breakfast which is always good, but they really have good food. They switched around the food arrangements, but asides from that nothing really changed. I also spent a lot of my time in the gym practicing for the K-Pop & J-Pop dance battle. I like the mirror and space. Anyways, it was another comfortable stay at this hotel. My sisters & I enjoyed it fully!
| Residence Inn Los Angeles LA Live - Marriott |
My Anime Expo 2015 experience post is coming soon, I promise!
You can check out my old post on our stay last time here.
You can check out my old post on our stay last time here.
Thanks for reading!
0 Comments
Thanks for the love! <3