WONDER GIRLS' I FEEL YOU

August 03, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

Wonder Girls' I FEEL YOU

Wonder Girls' are back... Here are my thoughts.

GOOD
  1. They look great! I like the skimpier outfits and they rock it!
  2. They still look classy despite the lack of cloth.
  3. The makeup is on point.
  4. The mv is nice in a way that they look like they spent on it.

BAD
  1. Sunmi's pained & oversexualized style crossed over into the Wonder Girls.
  2. Hye Lim looks like she's trying too hard.
  3. They have back-up dancers while they play instruments & dance. Why couldn't they leave the instruments and just do all the dancing?
  4. The song is not worth the hype. The 80s aren't my favorite and it was just as hard listening to the song the second time around.
  5. It lacked dancing.
  6. Everything was pretty, except for the 80s theme.

     I know that ever since this song came out, JYP artists are on a roll (like GOT7) promoting them. But seriously, I cringed when I saw the preview and it didn't stop when the MV came out. If their concept was to visit all the decades, they should have learned that the cut off was at their song, NOBODY. After that, it seems like all their songs are hard to relate to now. I know their are nice 80s songs which I like, but this isn't patterned with something that will captivate everyone. I know I sound like a hater, I'm more of an OG fan who expects a lot from them and they just did not deliver. I don't think it's the girls' fault though. I blame JYP


Well, I do hope they succeed this time in their comeback. I'm going to wait for a decent song to come out. I'm not going to lie just because I loved the original Wonder Girls.

DID YOU LIKE THEIR COMEBACK SONG, I  FEEL YOU?

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3