BIGBANG's ZUTTER + REACTION VIDEO

September 14, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

BIGBANG's ZUTTER + REACTION VIDEO
     Here's hopefully the first of many "reaction videos", wherein we watch videos and "react" to it. I sometimes post up my reactions here on my blog as "KPOP MONDAYS", might as well record my initial reactions and post it up on my channel!  We love BIGBANG, but we're a bit slow lately...so we only watched this yesterday!

This is one crazy video they came up with... ugh... you cannot un-see that pee fight or GD on the toilet! Nonetheless, they can do no wrong. Being top of the food chain has its perks because what they do still rocks!

Check out my vlogging & beauty channel:
www.youtube.com/beekyoote

Check out my sister, Gabby:
www.youtube.com/gabbyrockzz
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3