December 2014 Favorites.

January 16, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

BeeKyoote's December 2014 Favorites.

InstaNatural's Vitamin Facial Spray, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and Youth Express Eye Gel
Does it claims to do and I am obsessed! These have become part of my routine ever since I recieved this in the mail.

The Face Shop's Professional Foundation
Our number 1 go-to foundation when it comes to performing! No whitecast, it stays on despite the sweat, and fantastic coverage. It's been a favorite for years.

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealers
My pick for December's performances. Awesome coverage and very affordabe.

BH Cosmetics' Pro Matte Finish Powder in #255
 This was supposed to be for extremely dark skin as a normal powder, but on me, it's an awesome silky smooth bronzer. I bought it for that purpose and have been using it so much since I got it.

NYC New York Color Last Lip Color in Forever Fuschia
I got this in my Influenster Uni VoxBox and love it for it's bright neon-ish pink color. It's great for my performances, to make me look alive when under super hard stage lights.

ELF Essential Beauty Book Eye Set in Bronzed
Popped this bad boy out of my collection. Yup, I haven't used this in awhile. When I was looking for gold shadows for my December theater production. In the end, I used the dark night colors for crease and outer-v eye contour.

Clinique Color Surge in Strike it Rich
This single shadow is so soft (hence the broken-ess), so pigmented, and so beautiful! As I said, I was looking for the perfect gold color in my collection for the theater production performance...and this was it! There may be some fall out, but it's so easy to work with. It apparently costs $20+, so it's  good thing my mum bought it and never used it... I stole it away. Lol!

I will be doing my top faves for the year 2014, so stay tuned!
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3