RIVER.

June 06, 2015 bee. 0 Comments


     I know I haven't been posting up so much because I'm currently on vacation in the Philippines... my exact whereabouts at the moment? The same place you see this video! We literally filmed this video hours and just uploaded it to youtube! We are currently at The Oriental Legazpi. We specifically booked this place because of it's glorious view of the majestic Mayon Volcano, our hometown Legazpi, and what should have been the hotel's infinity pool. Unfortunately there were a bit of people using the pool and lacked space at that area, so we settled for the area in the video. You can kinda still see the pool, but thankfully Mayon was there to be the star of the show! We are checking out in a few hours, so I intend to make this post quick....so I can enjoy the rest of the day. I will post up my review about this staycation soon. The pocket wifi I purchased was terrible and I am thankful that The Oriental's wifi made it so easy to upload this! 

Initially, we picked this piece to cover because it is a very nice song by AKB48 along with the choreography that makes us motivated and feel strong. Another big reason is that the center of the song, Takahashi Minami aka Takamina, who is not only an original member and the General Manager of the group... is graduating this year! As sad and heartbroken we are to see one of our favorites leave the group, this is showing our support to her. I love you, Takamina!!!!

We hope to be seen in J-Pop Summit 2015 Festival's ODOTTEMITA Dance Contest for the group division! Check out my solo entry and our recent K-Pop dance cover here! Please do like, comment and even subscribe if we entertained you! Teehee!


CLUB LOLLIPOP at THE ORIENTAL LEGAZPI with the MAYON VOLCANO!
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3