DEAR J

May 30, 2015 bee. 4 Comments


     Woah! It's been way too long since I posted up a new dance video, let alone a dance video I haven't made the steps to. Yup, it has been awhile since I learned something new from someone else and I must say I felt slightly rusty. Reasons for picking this song/dance? Itano Tomomi. Her 1% Dance Trial opened up my eyes to J-POP Dance and it just so happens that opportunity for Japanese Pop Dance opened up soon after. But I became busy honing other people's talent (whether or not it existed), so I haven't made a solo dance cover or any solo dance since 2013. But as life would have it, people come and go in your life and. thankfully, with J-Pop Summit 2015 opening up the possibility of doing both solo and groups acts, it feels like a good time to do things how it started, solo. 

Itano Tomomi - Dear J - Dance Cover by Bee.

     I only sorta learned the choreo for two short nights before filming. But the video is just a mini dance cover of what I actually would like to perform, if chosen to appear on stage at J-Pop Summit Festival 2015.  So I do hope I get the chance to show everyone the whole thing! Crossing my fingers!

Check out my first ever J-Pop Dance Cover to Itano Tomomi's "1%" here.

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.
    Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.
    cheap ink cartridges canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.
    Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will add backlink bookmark this site? Regards, Reader.
    cheap ink cartridges canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! I've been trying to come up with a good internet business idea for a while. Instead, I have come up with a great non-internet business idea, which kind of sucks in a way because this idea requires a lot of money, as opposed to a full internet-based business that might not require that much to get it started. I'm not giving up though. I recently started a blog where I plan to
    scholl athletes foot spray 150ml

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I think your really on track with this, I cant say I am completely on the same page, but its not really that big of a issue.
    This story is going to explore that issue in some detail.
    marcy onyx geneva rowing machine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3