Read about it.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof  Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black.
Here's another of my drafts I haven't published earlier. I had a really bad eyeliner kick the past years (not as bad as now!) and these was one of the things I picked up to try. Read on to see how this Rimmel pencil eyeliner went down.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black.

What it is:
Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl Britania High intensity color for an instant color impact Ultra smooth & creamy formula that glides on easily Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal- proof Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes.
Product description taken from here.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof  Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black.

What I like:
  • Intense black!
  • Creamy!
  • Waterproof but only with a thick application.
  • Affordable.

Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black.

What I don't like:
  • The need to sharpen this. It wastes time and product.
  • Sharp edges making it difficult to use after sharpening.
  • Transfers to my upper lid when oily.
  • Hard to apply after sharpening due to it's shapeless tip.

Final Thoughts:
This was great at it's first use, but after sharpening it became a little difficult to use. Yes, I can say that this has great pigmentation and quite a decent staying power despite the sweat (from dancing & Taekwondo). But right after finishing off my Maybelline Master Drama By Eyestudio Eyeliner, which was retractable, sharpening it and trying to work with its imperfect tip is making my eye-lining routine a bit of a chore... If you didn't know, working on my uneven eyes is enough work as it is. All in all, great product but would be better if packaged better.


Thanks for reading!


4 comments:

  1. This is a must try if ever. I envy girls who knows how to apply eye liner.

    www.ajeinomoto.com | Spices & Everything Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bad experiences with pencil eyeliners when in comes to sharpening. But it's good that it stays for a long time! Good review

    teyjin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, it's a prob when sharpening...that's why I prefer gel eyeliner or stuff that's retractable! XD

      Delete

Thanks for the love! <3


Reset @ 09.06.14

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs PhilippinesTravel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines