Back Home...

April 07, 2012 bee. 0 Comments

Mayon Volcano. The Boulevard, Puro, Legazpi City, Philippines.

So, its been more than a week since I got back to my hometown Legazpi City!

I apologize for going M.I.A. on my wonderful readers... packing, traveling, and the business I've had to attend to as soon as I arrived threw off my blogging schedule. I have loads of stuff I wish to share with you all, but I need to get the hang of taking pictures everywhere at anytime first. Gahhh! I know... I suck! Sorry! I'll try harder from now on!

Anyways, what I have been doing consistently the past days was jogging... in hopes that I get in shape for summer and my sister's upcoming debut party which was the whole point of our return to the motherland. Here are a few pictures... I hope this is be enough for now. 

outside Bicol University... the main road.
First day my sisters and I got back... jogged despite the wet weather.


Shots from just this morning!
1. 5AM at the big bridge of Legazpi City's Boulevard.
2. Sunrise at 6AM.
3. Met my cousins who were jogging as well! :)

I love jogging early in the morning here! I get to see Mayon Volcano, the world's almost-perfect-shaped volcano, while jogging by the sea and enjoying the refreshing breeze! So much better than just seeing my usual neighborhood back in the U.S.!

I know most of my readers are here in the Philippines... I hope we all get together sometime! 
Yeahhh??? Teehee.


And oh yeah, I got INSTAGRAM! 
Follow me:  beekyoote


That's it for now!
Thanks for your time! 

 <(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3