July & August 2015 Favorites!

September 02, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

It's that time of the month again... I can't believe that August is over! And boy, I sure have a lot to share because I missed putting out my favorites for the month of July also! Anyways, here's what I've been loving lately:


1. The Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette by Morphe Brushes
     My first try on the growing Youtube-popular makeup brand! I bought it because I fell in love with Youtuber, Jaclyn Hill, and I couldn't pass out on the chance to buy it when they re-stocked. I could have brought this with me to the Philippines, but I didn't want to risk getting this messed up. I love the warm colors and the product is wonderful. Plus, it's Jaclyn Hill's favorites! I did bring this with me to Anime Expo and have been using it ever since.

2. FS Cosmetics' Two Way Cake in Rajah
A powder I picked up from the Philippines that I've been loving to use to slightly contour my puffy face. Smooth & smells really good.

3. Sassy Cosmetics' Trio Sparkling Eyeshadow in Pink Sparkle
The only other eyeshadows I've touched and liked the past two months. I like that it can do fresh look to a smoky look.

4. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
     My most recent fave. I've only used it a couple of times the past weeks and I found that it actually holds up a curl! My eyelashes does not curl for anything and this seems to be doing the trick... I shall use it more.

5. Maxasorb Melatonin Cream
My go-to when I was uber jet lagged from my vacation in the Philippines and when I get hit with insomnia (which happens more than I'd like to).

6. The Face Shop Professional Foundation in 23
     I returned to this for performing in Anime Expo & J-Pop Summit... and then I realized that this is still the best foundation EVER. No matter where I am... the Philippines, North California or South California (all have different climates/temperatures)... I always feel & look good with this. I love this stuff!!!

7. Contour Palette
     This is from my Ebay Haul! I could have brought this with me to the Philippines, but again, I didn't want to risk breaking it. I used this for all  my travels and performances the past months. It is slightly powdery, but it does the job. It is also affordable and comes with a lot of product (the palette slightly feels heavy). If you're a performer like me or you really get that de-puffed look for your face, you need one in your life.

8. OxyRub Pain Relief Cream
     I am to blame for not stretching before running and dancing... which is ridiculous because stretching is important. And the fact that I push myself to dance harder and run farther while I am heavier has put a toll on my body. Not only do I have chronic pain on my ankles (from Taekwondo), I am always sore on my calves and knees nowadays. I use this to soothe my pain once I get to bed at night. Yes, it helps me a bunch!

9. NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder
     This is everything when you want your makeup to last longer and look natural! It's definitely a must-have for me because I contour really harshly. I got from winning a contest years ago and I'm only realizing it's amazing powers now!

10. Sassy Color's Moisturizing Lipstick in Coral Craze
One loud lipstick that is great for the summer! I like how it wasn't drying on the lips.

11. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
     Like my Too Faced Shadow Insurance, I got this as a freebie from  a paletter (TF = Sexy Palette, UD = Naked 3) . I've used the Too Faced one with me in the Philippines and I felt like my eyeshadow wasn't as amazing as before. I've always used the UD one for years and now I returned to it, it only confirmed that it is better in giving my eye makeup pigmentation, better blending abilities, a smoother look and longevity. 

12. MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C6
     I knew that when I told the guy from the MAC counter years ago that this color will be fine when I get darker, even if he discouraged me. Because now it seems to be the right color for me! I went from C4 when I got to the Philippines and came home to start using C6! Hello tan face!

13. Anastasia Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil in Soft Brown
     Now that I haven't colored my hair and the my roots are darker, my ABH Brow Pomade in Blonde is too light. I picked this up and started using it all the time. I don't like having to sharpen it, but the color suits me... I probably want a pomade in this color soon.

14. E.L.F. Under Eye Concealer in Highlighter in Medium Glow
Not very high coverage but it provides a brighter under eye look. The highlighter is also subtle, but I like to use this because of the ease it brings.

15. YSL Rouge Volupte' Shine in Orange Impertinent
My go-to when I want something moisturizing and not too loud. Great for everyday.

16. Etude House Surprise All Proof SPF 50+ PA+++
     One of the thing I hauled from Korea, this sunscreen smells really good and seems to have a velvety-matte finish. Usually the extra step adding a sunscreen into my routine is annoying, especially if the product itself is sticky. But this does none of that and is actually enjoyable to wear because it smells soooooo good!


What are your favorites lately???
  Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3