Read about it.

Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow in Designer Chocolates.

Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow in Designer Chocolates.
Hey guys!
Today I'd like to share with you the eyeshadow set I've been using almost everyday before I left for the Philippines.  But first, I apologize... this looks quite battered because we had this for awhile. In fact, this packaging is already old... Maybelline came out with the same eyeshadows with a newer and prettier packaging.


Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow in Designer Chocolates Swatches.


 My Thoughts:
  • Colors are good for everyday use.
  • You got the basic browns and a shimmery rose color to add a little spice to the usual natural look.
  • With use of Urban Decay Primer Potion, the colors can become more vivid and possibly be wearable for the night.
  • Easy to blend.
  • Four colors for only $5. Affordable indeed.
I didn't take this along with me to my trip to the Philippines because I decided to bring along my E.L.F. Studio 27 Piece Mini Makeup Collection. (Check it out here & here)

I'll push myself to post looks using the E.L.F. set... I definitely will! LOL.


Catch you all later!

6 comments:

  1. Pretty! I love coordinated quads like this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this too! ^_^~ simply lovely ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there Bee :) I just nominated you. Please do check my latest post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not exactly a fan of Maybelline packaging but the eyeshadow is lovely :)

    http://dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look! i like this packaging better than the new ones haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3


Reset @ 09.06.14

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs PhilippinesTravel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines