Birthday Gifts

September 04, 2011 bee. 0 Comments

Hey guys!
Sooooo.... I turned 21 last month! Yessssss! I can't believe that I started blogging when I was 19 (I had an old blog) and now..... I'm old! LOL. There wasn't a party or anything, my family simply enjoyed our day out on the beach.... Anyhoo, my sisters surprised me with two amazing products the very next day.

Urbay Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color.

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner.


How nice of them, right? I'm a cheap-o type of person who would probably ever think of buying this for myself... they probably felt sorry for me! LOL. They bought these babies the day they came out (August 8)! They said they were the only ones there the time and they had all the new testers to themselves. Basically, they went tester-crazy! I was at home being lazy the whole time. LOL.

I will post a review later for a more accurate description on how I like them or not.... But so far, so good!


By the way, these product shots are made possible with the help of my older sister! Check out her BLOG for more awesome photos!

<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3