Drugstore Haul

5:56 PM bee. 4 Comments

So these are a bunch of stuff I've picked up at different drugstores and at different times the past two weeks...

Revlon Photoready Foundation in 010 Caramel.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Combination/Oily Skin in 340 Early Tan.
Revlon Photoready Concealer in Deep.
My skin is at its worst state lately and I thought to myself that I must get something to cover it all up! I thought about getting myself more MAC stuff but I've read and heard so many raves about Revlon's foundation line (being a great substitute for MAC) and I was at the drugstore anyways... so I made myself grab for it before I get more than extremely late in the "Revlon craze". 

ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Wet n Wild Brow & Eye Liner in Dark Brown.
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown.

My eyebrows have been bothering me for awhile now. I know its quite thick but it grows long and seems to have a mind of it own. I decided to trim it up for better control... all I needed was a good new eyebrow product to simulate perfect eyebrows.


Select Lash.
Select Lash.
I've never really tried lashes before, so I thought these would be fine for practice. Just 99 cents each! Not bad, right? They look pretty decent, in my opinion.

ELF Brushes: Concealer Brush, Studio Line Contour Brush, (2) Blending Eye Brush, & (2) Eyeshadow Brush.
ELF Brush Shampoo.
Finally, I got quite a few ELF brushes... They're $1 each except for the black one which is only $3. I needed more eye brushes because I realized I didn't have any. I may have forgotten my old ones in the Philippines. And the Brush Shampoo caught my eye as I was scanning the ELF section. I thought it would be good for all my brushes...


That's the end of my drugstore haul. Please bear in mind they were bought not all at the same time... I just thought its better to just get them all out in one post. I will hopefully do reviews on all of them soon...

Thanks for the time!

<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. interesting prods. I love drugstore stuff. I wish they were as affordable here. Can't wait for the reviews. =))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jackie.

    I know right? The prices are way too much over there. And I'll definitely push myself to get these all reviewed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I just drop by to say I gave you an award..Here, you can view it..http://mitchlists.blogspot.com/2011/09/ang-first-ever-kong-award-at-pitong-ako.html. Cheers!
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mitch

    Thank you! sooo sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3