Initial Use Review: Daiso Japan's Charcoal Mask.
So I've just shared with you all my Daiso Haul yesterday... Well, I've actually tried out this baby right after I published that post! Let me share with you all my experience using this for the first time!
What it does:
Formulated with the natural ingredients from Oak trees, it removes oils and all dirt and deeply clean the pore, leaving your skin clearer with less visible pores.
How to use:
- After cleansing your face, evenly apply on the nose area and let it dry for 10-15 min. If completely dried out, peel if [sic] off starting at the bottom, pulling toward the top.
- Do not use more than twice a week.
- For sensitive skin, apply facial essence before using, and slowly peel off starting at the top toward the bottom.
Product description taken from product packaging.
What I like:
- No irritating scent.
- A lot of product. 80g.
- Affordable! Costs $1.50! Converted to Philippine Peso, only 65PHP. (Sold for 85PHP in the Phils.)
- Does clears out my face. I noticed my white heads were pulled off.
- Sucked out a bit of my facial oil but not over drying.
What I don't like:
- Extremely sticky! Try concentrating on applying it at one are at a time for an even and less messy application.
- Colored Black. May stain your white shirts.
- When peeling off the dried mask, prepare yourself for pain! Seriously stuck to my face like cement that it made my skin slightly red for a couple of minutes and pulled out my fine facial hair (which I actually like!).
- Those who have low pain tolerance must avoid this!
- Those who are impatient must also avoid this because you may want to slowly peel it off to lessen the pain!
- I do not recommend sensitive skin people to even think about using this.
- And maybe using this every other two weeks seems to be best!
- Warm water can melt the product off your face when the pain becomes too much or you start to peel off your own skin.
- A lot of girls (
like myself) mistaken this for a face mask... if you've read the instructions on the back, it specifically mentions the nose area only!
I've seen a couple of blog reviews and all of them have pictures of themselves using this product for their whole face! And guess what I did???! I did the same... without reading the instructions first!
|Bee of Bee Kyoote Blog using Daiso's Charcoal Mask.|
Excuse my shirt... I didn't want to ruin any nice top I had with the product!
I hope you all had a good laugh with me :D
Overall, this product does it's job a little too well!
Practice a lot of caution in using this.
Great, it you want your face to become hairless!
Read instructions before use no matter how people used this before you.
Shopping at Daiso/Saizen in the Philippines check out: http://saizenph.multiply.com/
Daiso Japan in North California check out: https://twitter.com/DaisoJapanCA
That's it for now!
Thanks for dropping by!