October 2014 Favorites

November 23, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

SUUUUPER LATE! But here goes!

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Partyline
Cailyn ArtTouch Lip Tint in Love Affair
I've been feeling a little vampy lately. With the help of my MAC lippie in Partyline & my Cailyn ArtTouch Lip Tint in Love Affair. I get that glossy deep red

The Loreal True Mactch Super Blendable Makeup Foundation is well-received in the world of beauty/youtube. I found this easy to work with and great for everyday/going out. I just find myself going for this one a lot!

MAC Studio Fix Powder in C4
I gave in and finally repurchased my beloved MAC Studio Fix Powder in C4. So far, nothing has coverage like this. But, if you have a better suggestions, tell me!

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep
Since I started using my MAC powder foundation again, I decided to pop my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep back in the routine as a soft contour.

24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil by Urban Decay in Black Velvet
I'm usually a gel eyeliner girl, but I was so delighted when I tried it! This is so black, definitely glides on easily on my eyelid, and lasts long despite the sweat & long hours of wear.

IN2IT lipstick in Juice
When I don't want to feel vampy, one of my favorite orange lippies- IN2IT's Juice- has been brightening up my lips. I feel like this color is a good ode to the current season, too.

White Barn Scented Candle in Autumn
This White Barn Scented Candle is has been making my room feel like Autumn indoors. It smells so refreshing.


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3