UPDATE in 2024

July 11, 2024 bee. 0 Comments

Me at Anime Expo 2024 last week!

Hello, Everyone! It's been a long while since I wrote on this blog, and somewhere from then, the Japanese Visual Kei news site I used to write for (Japanese fashion, music, and live events) has closed. I know there are only a few English sites featuring this niche, so I re-post (and will continue to re-post) my old articles here. I've also decided to write again! I've started as a blogger and will continue to do so. I find myself very interested in Japanese music, fashion, and events~ so that'll be what you'll see here, but I will write about everything that interests me, too. 

Here's what I've been up to in the recent years:
  • Became a massive fan of Exile Tribe/LDH
  • Visited Japan and the Philippines three years in a row
  • Went to one or more concerts in Japan
  • Been to Anime Expo three years in a row
  • Became a fan of Travis Japan and been to a number of their performances here in California
  • Uploaded a lot of reaction videos and a few vlogs about Exile Tribe/LDH and Travis Japan

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I'll try my best to share the cool stuff with you! If you have any questions or want me to feature anything, don't be afraid to comment or reach out to me on any of my social media accounts. 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3