March 2013 Favorites.

March 30, 2013 bee. 0 Comments

I skipped last month due to all the hauls and experimenting... but this month, I definitely have my stand-out makeup stuff!

1. E.L.F. Essential Flawless Eyeshadows in Golden Goddess.
Great for everyday, on-the-go, and I love the color combo. Liked it so much, I got almost all the colors! Reviewing this soon!

2. E.L.F. Essential Blush in Coy.
Preferring this mauvey-pink color blush lately.

3. Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara in Black Drama.
I feel like this mascara definitely thickens my lashes plus holds a curl decently.

4. Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner By Eyestudio in Black Spark.
Very pigmented and creamy! Review on this soon.

5. M.A.C. Studio Fix Powder Foundation in C4.
Great coverage and perfect match to my skin color.

6. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
Did a great job allowing eyeshadow colors to show up on the lid. This held of highest importance during our Puck'd shows since we needed a lot of bright colors for our "raver look".

7. Rimmel BB Cream in Medium.
Great for everyday, I'm surprised and happy with this. Watch out for a better review soon.

8. Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation (Combination/Oily Skin) in 340 Early Tan.
Okay, I've said that this was too thick to use in my first review and probably only wearable in tropical countries on my updated review. I learned to use only half of the usual amount and use with a stippling or flat top brush for it to work for me. Great coverage and lasted me during the KPop M.V.P. dance workshop and my Puck'd shows. Definitely changed my mind on this!

9. C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve in No. 12.
A repeater! Does more than moisturize the lips! Found myself using this a lot this month!

-----
For some reason, this month went by faster than I thought it would! A lot has happened... and you can say I'm adjusting to my life here for real. I lived in the Philippines for four years (with a lot of vacations here) so I felt hung over and homesick for a really long time. Now, I feel content where I am at... this is my real home to begin with, anyways.

Happy Easter Weekend!
Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3