BREAKIN' DISHES.

November 05, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

BEE | RIHANNA's BREAKIN' DISHES CHOREO uploaded by kyoote

youtube.com/kyoote
     Well, isn't this a year too late? Haha! Actually, it's been a little bit over a year. This was filmed October 14, 2013. And wow, has time passed by! If you read the description of this video, this was taught in one of my old dance teams. No, Choreo Supremacy is more of the hard hitting scary style. So regarding the style of this choreography, this was just a training piece. I guess my true self is more jazzy/sexy/seductive... I think? LOL. But anyways, I was able to revive one of my favorite dances and make it better. This was honestly inspired by a K-Pop dance battle, the song & intro to be exact. But, definitely, all the rest of the choreo is mine! Yesss!

     At the moment, I need to be produce three sexy dances for the theater production that is going to highlight the dance club... so wish me luck! It may turn out sexier than this one, so stay tuned for that! :D

Watch more of my dance videos here:


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3