AKB48 "HALLOWEEN NIGHT" (Disco Ver.)

October 25, 2015 bee. 0 Comments


Woo! My own version to AKB48's HALLOWEEN NIGHT is up!


     Sorry if the camera placement is bad... I asked a friend to help me out... and turns out my feet were cut off! Haha! Oh well, I filmed this late September, before the trip to Vegas. Anyways, I did try to fit their disco theme by dressing up as close to the AKB48 girls as possible. I got the skirt from Amazon and the shoes from DD's! I've also been waiting to upload this, but our dance covers in Vegas went up first. 

Check out more of my dance videos:
www.youtube.com/kyoote


Here's a teaser my sister posted up a month ago (wow! that's been awhile) when we filmed 3 videos at the studio! One for the group & two solos for me!
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3