MY RIMMEL LONDON LOOK: The Night Out Edition
So, Rimmel London has a contest going on... and I decided to challenge myself to makeup my own "London Look"! XD I don't really do makeup videos because I get frustrated with filming, but I think I got it ALMOST right this time! You can vote for me here and check out more of the look down below!
MY RIMMEL LONDON LOOK | NIGHT OUT MAKEUP by beekyoote
Makeup used: ALL RIMMEL LONDON!
- Lasting Finish 25H Foundation in 201 Classic Beige
- ScandalEyes Eyeshadow Stick in Blamed Blue
- Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer in Extreme Black
- Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown 001
- Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in Black
- Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Transparent
- Natural Bronzer in Sun Bronze
- Lasting Finish Lipstick-Kate Moss Collection in 180 Jet Set
Honestly, I don't think I'll win this contest especially if votes are counted for. But I've been meaning to purchase a couple more Rimmel London items and this contest justified the purchase! Also, I thought I could give filming makeup another go and to work on my makeup skills. I had to improvise on the products because I already spent a lot on the items I hauled and/or the CVS I visited and my own collection didn't have an eye palette, highlighter and blush.
And despite the gradual change of lighting/colour (due to the setting sun), I'm pretty happy with the outcome! I feel like the makeup combo reminds me of the UK flag (blue & red). And personally, working with an eyeshadow pencil for purely my eye lid color was a first for me! I didn't really practice this look before turning on the camera...and for the self-confessed beginner I always called myself... I LIKE THIS A LOOOOOT! Haha! Can you tell I'm actually happy for this look?
Comment down below what you think!
And if you're feeling nice & kind, VOTE FOR ME HERE! ♡