New Face Routine

November 15, 2011 bee. 0 Comments

Bee's unedited pic!

Hello lovely people!

I think I finally found a face routine that I'm really loving! It feels natural and lighter than everything else I've tried... So yeah, here's what I used:
  • L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional's Magic Perfecting Base
  • The Face Shop's Professional Make-Up Base in Green
  • Amazing Cosmetics' Amazing Concealer in Tan Golden
  • MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC43

Bare lips! >.<
 I know! The most important face stuff I have here are from the department store... But it's only because I have yet to find a concealer that will match my BB Creams! I'm thinking of getting one from the drugstore, any suggestions? I love this look a lot and have been using it everyday since I mixed up my face routine but I worry about running out on those stuff! Yes, repurchasing them bothers me (I'm low on funds! LOL).

 I also think I've finally found a good eyeliner technique for my eyes (a monolid and a double eyelid)! I would spend hours trying to perfect the cat-eye look before that I would always be late for class, when I was in the Philippines! Haha! I can't believe I never thought of it before! 

I will do a review on all the products mentioned on this post, so please wait for that!  
And if you have any suggestions for a really good drugstore concealer, please comment away!

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/beekyoote
Catch up with me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/beekyoote
Follow me on Bloglovin': http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3159990/bees-kyoote-blog

Thank you!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3