Read about it.

Cover for Gazette's Cassis.

Gazette.
Hey Guys!
I'd like to share my younger sister's cover for Gazette's Cassis! If you read my second blog award post, you'd know I can't sing at all! All the talent went to her... Yeah, poor me! HAHA. But its okay! We can't have it all! Haha.

By the way, Gazette is a Japanese rock band (if you can't already tell! LOL) who are into "Visual Kei". The term literally means "Visual Style" in Japanese and is characterized by the use of make-up, elaborate hair styles and flamboyant costumes, often, but not always, coupled with androgynous aesthetics. Yup, they look PRETTY don't they?! Gahhh! Makes me feel bad for being a girl! LOL.

Here's my little sister's video:
My older sister re-made Gazette's music video for her cover... 
And I think she'll be doing a longer video with herself actually singing in it soon.
She's doing it for fun along with showing her fandom for them and practicing her talent!

I find their LOOK very intriguing... 
I think I'll do my research on it more! HAHA.

Check out her other singing videos here:

<(^_^)>

6 comments:

  1. their look is so intriguing indeed. it looks anime-ish for me lol.. yep we can't have it all but we can always be a proud sister! :D



    love you blog! following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sushee! Yup, they're so anime-like! haha! Thanks for dropping by <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your sister is really good :) i like her voice..but uhmm i cant look at the visual kei video ahihiiihi i just cant XD if u know what i mean..=P
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. thanks! But yeah, I found it weird at first, too! Thanks for the love <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. its ok im an anime otaku and i like rock J rock but not Visual Kei but i think the gals r cute but i see mostly guys :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3


Reset @ 09.06.14

Fashion & Beauty - Top Blogs PhilippinesTravel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines