Ecotools' Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set
|Ecotools brushes from the Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set.|
What it is:
Our editor-favorite mineral brush set is perfect for on-the-go! This set of four brushes is designed to smoothly apply face and eye makeup. Stow your brushes in the hemp and cotton cosmetic case with a natural cork zipper pull. Brushes feature bamboo handles, recycled aluminum ferrules and soft, cruelty-free bristles.
- Mineral Powder Brush
- Concealer Brush
- Eye Shading Brush
- Baby Kabuki
Product description taken from here.
|Ecotools' Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set: Baby Kabuki.|
|Ecotools' Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set: Mineral Powder Brush.|
|Ecotools' Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set: Eye Shading Brush.|
So where are the fourth and fifth piece of this set? Well, I lost the concealer brush when I moved back here from the Philippines... Yeah, what a waste. And the fifth piece, is the hemp and cotton cosmetic bag which I do have but don't use because I prefer cosmetic bags made out of plastic to keep my brushes safe and clean.
What I like:
- Softest brushes ever!
- Never had any shedding.
- Can be used for other powders not only for mineral types.
- A basic set of brushes (concealer, face brush, contour & blush, and even for your eye makeup).
- Sold at drugstores (like Target in the U.S.).
- Affordable! Not more than $10 for this set!
- Made out of environment-friendly and cruelty-free material.
- Lasted me a long time! Had this for more than a year!
- The size of this brushes are big enough to handle properly yet small enough to be brought along when on the go.
What I don't like:
- I hardly see this in the drugstores nowadays because it always sold out (popular much?!).
- Not available in the Philippines. There are some online sellers who have this in-stock but are sold at expensive prices.
- The hemp & cotton cosmetic bag isn't my idea of a way to keep my brushes free of dirt. Nonetheless, its still cute and can be used for other purposes.
What I say:
Ecotools is awesome! Great price and great quality. I use these brushes every single time. No regrets at all.
Check out my other Ecotools brush:
Thanks for reading!