Influenster Love VoxBox

March 14, 2012 bee. 4 Comments

Influenster's Love VoxBox.

Hey guys!
I joined Influenster last December because I heard about it through youtube gurus and thought I'd give it a go. It's a website that requires you to collect different badges so you can be qualified to receive products to test out for free! Sounds awesome, right?! Well, I joined in and didn't hear anything from them for awhile until a few weeks ago wherein I have received an email stating that I have pre-qualified for their Love VoxBox! I instantly confirmed to receive one and just last weekend, my Love VoxBox came! Yeeee! :D

So here are the contents of the Love VoxBox...

Yummy treats right???
n_n

1. Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion That Sticks ($6.99)
2. Gillette Venus & Olay Razor ($8.99-$10.99)
3. Stash Tea Herbal Sampler ($3.50)
4. Truvia Natural Sweetener ($3.99)
5. Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar ($2.99)


The contents of this Love VoxBox is to get me "date-ready" and somethings to share "my sweetie"... I don't have sweetie but in case I do run into a possible candidate at least I've come prepared. HAHA.

I'm most excited to devour the chocolate... teehee. If you've followed my blog long enough, I think I've made it loud & clear that I have an extremely sweet tooth! But yeah, I'm also looking forward to get nice looking nails, as well... I'm not really into doing my nails but it's probably time I do get into it since I've been officially a "dalaga" or young lady for more than a year now... LOL.

Now all I have to do is integrate this in my life and see if I like them... Yes, I'll definitely blog about them later! Don't worry! :D

If you live in the U.S., why not try out Influenster as well? We'll get to try out a couple of the new stuff out there for free if chosen! I'm pretty thankful that I have been given this opportunity to try these products out! It was so kind of them to include me in their list... So yeah, I hope you all get the chance, too!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. uhm can you join influenster even if you're not from the US ?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its only for US residents... sorry!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry but I can't stop staring at the horse in your first picture.. it looks so cuddly! haha

    Looks like you got some great stuff though! I'm a bit jelly! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3