The Influenster Spring Fever Voxbox 2013!

June 06, 2013 bee. 0 Comments


Hey!
It's been more than year since I was qualified for a VoxBox from Influenster.
Read on to see what they've got for Spring Fever season.

Schwarzkopf Professional Osis+ Dust It
A multi purpose mattifying powder that adds incredible root lift, texture and control. ($23.50)

Secret Outlast Clear Gel Antiperspirant/Deodorant.
Leaves fewer white marks on clothes than the next leading invisible solid. And, with 48 hour odor and wetness protection at such a low price, why pay for more? ($4.59)

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure.
Features advanced nail technology, so you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds- simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! ($5.99-$7.99)
NYC New York Color Appleliscious Glossy Lip Balm.
Delivers color, shine and moisture in a single swipe. The unique apple-shaped core is filled with Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Avocado Oil to give lips a healthy, irresistable look. ($2.99)

Tastykake Kandy Bar Kakes.
Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes with a delicious creme filling in a unique kandy bar shape. Available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter.


That's all the goodies I got! Feels like a lot less than the first time I got a VoxBox, but I'm still grateful for qualifying to get one!


I actually made an unboxing video of this voxbox!
I admit, I need to work on talking to the camera... but yeah, watch to see my first impressions! XD

Go to INFLUENSTER.COM to qualify for your VoxBox!

Check out my post on my first VoxBox:
http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2012/03/influenster-love-voxbox.html

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3