My Valentine's Day Picks!

February 08, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

Isn't this cupcake so pretty?
I got it from my classmate in Beginning Acting class last Valentine's Day... I dind't do anything special then, but now I do intend to celebrate it! Let me share my picks for the cupid/heart infested day.

1. CHOCOLATE
via amazon.com
It's a given. Valentine's Day will always have the chocolate-giving aspect to it. I think Japanese girls would actually put on a lot of effort on having to make homemade chocolate for their beloved one..?! That's just wow. I'm good with store bought ones but since it's a special day, companies has been coming out with V-day themed ones! I mean look at that Reese's Peanut Butter Heart! I've seen it around stores and it makes my mouth water every time! Yup, I love those peanut butter chocolate cups and I'd like it even more getting it in a huge heart shape, too! HAHA.


2. COLORFUL ROSES
via jollygallagher.com
I remember a time in elementary school during one Valentine's Day, BLUE ROSES became all the rage. I didn't get any of that then, but I did think to myself that the roses do look lovely and seeing fellow schoolmates receive them looked very heartwarming (secretly hoping I'd get roses someday...which I did! LOL). Anyways, I was looking up pictures of roses and came across these colorful ones. It looks so cool! I would love to see (or receive) those kinds of roses someday.


3. WHITE TEDDY BEAR
via bigcommerce.com
White teddy bears are just so cute for me! I remember that I started out receiving them in white when I was younger. This continued until I just favored them in white permanently!

4. KEY NECKLACE
via kay.com
It started from Kingdom Hearts... I prefer recieving or getting myself these (over rings) any day and any occasion. The more similar to the Kingdom Key, the better it is!


5. MACARONS!!!
via alphacoders.com
It's sad to say that my first taste of these delightful French goodies during my stay at Little Tokyo, LA when I went to Anime Expo last year... So late but I fell in love! I didn't realize that where I actually live has a scarcity of these because LA was just full of them. The slightly crunchy outer shells that sandwiches the sweet creamy flavoring inside? The thought about it make me drool! These treats are a must try.. and I am dying to get my hands on them again!


If all else fails, a good straight-from-the-heart & handwritten letter is equally sweet...but HEY! Valentine's Day isn't only for couples! Your friends are another form for your "lovers"! I've spent it once with my friends going to zoo one year. And I even remember my guy friends going out for drinks by themselves on another year. You don't have to make this day so bitter and depressing for yourself just because of your single status! Call up your friends and have fun! I actually plan to spend it with my dancer babies this year! Yay!

Always remember that
HAPPINESS IS A CHOICE! BEE HAPPY!

I hope y'all have a happy February 14th..
Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3