Store Review: MAPLELENS.COM
Not only were they old, but I have been starting to lose or damage them one by one. Sad, but it's time for a fresh new start! I scoured the web for well-known & reliable circle lens stores for weeks and finally decided to place a huge order (for me at least) on MAPLELENS. Actually, a couple of blogs I follow had experience dealing with the site and the fact that their had a slightly better prices than others. Ha! I'm still a student and I don't have that much funds. I used my paycheck from videography job last semester for this haul and so I hoped to it won't go to waste.
Here's my intial thoughts on the store as I unbox my haul!
Read on for my review on this store!
What I like:
- Better prices than most stores.
- Most lenses has grades available.
- Good finds in the clearance section!
- Free shipping for orders over $50.
- Store has an "order status checker". Stay updated on how your order is being handled.
- My order was shipped out the next day.
- My order arrived 3 days later all the way from Malaysia. ($14 FedEx Int'l Shipping)
- Bubble-wrapped goodness.
- Came in a pretty pink box with a black cushion under.
- No damage to any of the goods
- Super cute and good quality lens cases included.
What I don't like:
- Only carries Geo Medical, EOS & Vassen. If I were to repurchase again, it would be nice to have the choice of other brands.
Despite the store being all the way in Malaysia, I got my lenses fast and in good condition. Plus, the prices are quite good. I most will most likely re-purchase from them again!
Order your pair of lenses at
Thanks for reading!