Fashion Fridays: Weekly Inspirations # 5

July 24, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

@carlibel

I love the stripes! Plus, it's a two-piece set.

@desimakeup
The dress is so sexy! Plus, the boots are killer.

@feralcreature
So fierce & swag.

@amrezy
I always wanted a two-piece set like this. So simple, yet elegant and sexy all at the same time.

@desimakeup
Her outfit makes me want to say "Ooh la la!".  I would so want  to wear this when I'm on vacation!

@galaxy_fanfan
Kris is definitely setting the standard of what my significant other should dress like (and maybe look like!).


I know I haven't done a post like this for so long. But if you're new to this, these are the top fashion picks from my Instagram "liked" feed. You can follow me on there (@beekyoote) to see updates on myself and see the many things I like. 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3