The Influenster Fierce Voxbox!

March 30, 2017 bee. 0 Comments

Influenster Fierce Voxbox
        It's been awhile once again... work has been draining of my energy and time that I have yet to find a balance in put working on my blog back on my schedule. But, here we are... I'm once again selected for another voxbox! Wooooot! Read on to see what's up with the Influenster Fierce Voxbox!

Vaseline 100% Pure Petroleum Jelly

What it is:
      Vaseline® Jelly has never gone out of style, becoming the go-to choice for all kinds of beauty tips and tricks. This effective product works by locking in moisture to protect skin and enhance any beauty routine.

My thoughts:
     This is a classic! It's a basic need... you really don't need so much fancy lotions or lip balms when you got this, it's an all over moisturizer! I most like it for my lips since they always seem chapped. You can't go wrong with this especially with its super affordable price!


Kandee Johnson for SinfulColors: Anime - Kiss Goodnight

What it is:
      SinfulColors teamed up with celebrity makeup artist and vlogger Kandee Johnson to create this decadent urban-glam collection. Inspired by street style with an Eastern edge, these unique and unexpected combinations of colors and effects capture the style of an edgy, urban rock princess!

My thoughts:
      I received the color Kiss Goodnight from the Anime line! It is a very pretty pale blue with shimmer. I love the color! It definitely pops out even if it wasn't neon or super bright. Plus, it reminds me of Cinderella's dress! As a nail polish itself... I wasn't very ecstatic that it takes a long time to dry up and needs multiple layers. That can get frustrating if you're in a bit of a rush or you're not talented in the nails department, like myself. Props for the color, though.


Madam C.J. Walker Brassica Seed 

What it is:
     A lightweight hair oil that smooths and provides brilliant shine for heat-styled hair, while refreshing with spun sugar and red velvet cream.

My thoughts:
     I think this is a nice hair oil and it comes in travel-size for me! I can see myself using it as it does help with smoothen my hair... but it may not be as high up as my favorite hair oil. But still, pretty good.

SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Shampoo

 What it is: 
     Gently cleanse and control frizz with this Sulfate-free shampoo. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high-performance formula that smoothes and improves manageability for gorgeous, healthy looking hair. 

My thoughts:
     This smells and feels amazing!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how smooth and creamy a shampoo can feel... and this just did that! It was so gentle, smelled so great and cleansed very well. I do recommend!


SheaMoisture Argan Oil & Almond Milk Smooth & Tame Blow Out Crème
What it is:
     Tame unruly frizz and flyaways with this conditioning styling crème. Community Commerce sourced Argan Oil, organic Shea Butter and Almond Milk combine in this high-performance formula that improves control and manageability while protecting hair against heat damage.

My thoughts:
        Another wonderful smelling product from Shea Moisture. I love the texture of this as well! But when I used this, I have only used the matching shampoo prior to applying this... and I wasn't contented with the result. Maybe because I lacked a conditioner?? But My hair didn't smoothen out as planned when I only applied this after. Maybe it works better with the conditioner, but I'm sure that without any... it didn't give me the WOW-factor results I expected.


Carefree® Acti-Fresh®
What it is:
     Carefree® Acti-Fresh® combines “panty-like” comfort and absorbency. This liner is absorbent to lock fluid away while it feels as soft as panties. It also has an odor control system that gives consumers an extra boost of confidence when they need it. Available in scented and unscented, to-go or flat.

My thoughts: 
      Another super useful item a girl needs no matter what! It is definitely comfortable and great for staying fresh for your daily life or when you on the go to conquer the world! Must-have and no questions about that!

Go on and watch my video about this voxbox, here:


Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3