July 2014 Favorites.

August 06, 2014 bee. 0 Comments


    July just ended and wow it was one busy month! First week was Anime Expo 2014 and spent mostly for competing. Second week was my cousin's wedding. Third week was preparation for J-Pop Summit 2014 and competition again! Fourth week, I attended a wedding-like debut of a friend. Wheew! So hectic and stressful! But the upside is that I was able to use a lot of beauty products and came up with a loooooong list of favorites for the month! Plus, I made a video talking about them. I hope you enjoy my randomness! haha ^^

"July Favorites 2014" by beekyoote.


On to the products!


BEAUTY
L'oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup in Nude Beige W3
Boo-Boo Cover-Up Concealer
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder
E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer in St. Lucia
EcoTools Kabuki brush
NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil
Anastatia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Wet n Wild Fergie Creme Eyeline in Little Black Dress
 L'oreal Carbon Black Pencil Perfect Self-Advancing Eyeliner in Carbon Black
Urban Decay Electric Palette
E.L.F. Professional Blending Eye Brush
Swissco Electro Plated Eyelash Curler
Mac Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick in Lickable
Eva NYC Therapy Session Hair Mask
 Daiso Eyelashes
Star Glue Eyelash Adhesive
EOS Ice Green (contacts)
"Beauty Rocks Ipsy Glam Bag" bag


FASHION
Silver Disk earrings from
Long Silver Chain Necklace - gifted from the Phils.
Big Silver Bangle - from Phils
Sunflower ring from Tokyo Girls' Style Concert at J-Pop Summit Festival 2014

GADGETS
Sharkk Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Boombox
MYBAT Advanced Armor Rugged Durable Hybrid Case with Kickstand for iPod touch (5th Gen)


ENTERTAINMENT
(as mentioned in my favorite video)

The Survey Corps Dance Crew - Dance Team

The Survey Corps | Anime Expo 2014 Masquerade by gabbyrockzz.
Great pieces matched to tell you the story lone of Attack on Titan!
Watch at your own risk for spoilers!


Kill La Kill - Anime
Probably the sexiest anime out there. Mwahahahaha ^^

Attack on Titan - Anime
Gory but gooooooooood!


Oh-my-gosh. I included A LOT for my favorites and I just realized when I typed up everything right now. Haha! Well, I loved using these products so much for the month of July.

Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3