March 2015 Favorites

April 09, 2015 bee. 0 Comments


InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum
Effective and wonderful on my skin! I have thoroughly enjoyed this serum this month and love the brightening effect for sure. Read the full review here.

Radha Rosehip Oil
I actually won this from Radha Beauty from my post from them. And oh my goodness, I love using this! This is included in my night routine and I wake up with smoother & clearer skin. This is a must-have.

Philosophy Peppermint Stick
I got this for $2 only at Marshall's! This is great for the refreshing feeling it gives and pairing it up with a super drying lip color.

e.l.f. Studio Gel Eyeliner Brush
This came with my e.l.f. gel eyeliner, but I use this for brows! I love that it is precise, well-built, and just perfect in shaping my brows this month with Anastasia DipBrow Pomade.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Pink Devotion
My first super luxe lippie! This is great if you want effortless pink lips. This is especially great if you got dry lips.

InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer
I have yet to make a full review about this, but this has been on my favorites twice this year, so far. I liked last time, but I especially like it with the matching Vitamin C Serum. It just adds to brightening effect. 

The DragonPad Kabuki Brush
This was one of the eleven brushes I purchased off Amazon. This is definitely of good quality. This particular one, I use for liquid foundation or bb cream, powder foundation, contour, bronzing, and highlight. I don't like having to drag so many brushes at once and this does it all. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Blonde
I haven't left this every since I started using this! It has the ability to fill in my missing brow hair and make it look pretty natural. 

GreenForce Labs NO2 Pre-Workout Supplements (not pictured)
I finished this up earlier, but I really liked this for working out. It does give you energy and helps me sweat faster! I only take 2 at a time, even if you need to take four of it at a time. I feel like it gives me enough energy to burn 1200-1400 calories on the elliptical machine in only two hours. If I feel tired I take three or four and keeps me working hard. I got my friend to try it out with me. He says it's a bit mild compared to what he's taken before (yeah, he is a gym rat), but it works pretty well. I personally like it and wish I had more!

What are your current favorites?

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3