My Late April 2013 Favorites!

May 15, 2013 bee. 0 Comments


It's almost halfway of May and I'm only now blogging about my April favorites! Sorry but I've been busy and a little tired lately from school. But enough excuses! Here's my loves for April 2013!

Foundations &BB Cream.
Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation in 180 Medium Beige
Been using this as for my "better coverage face routine" for a good portion of the month when my BB Cream was M.I.A. Not thick at all making it a good for everyday wear.

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation
Once again, I used this for the Talent Show and it did great! Used to say th+
at this was too thick or can only be used in humid countries due to it's tedency to become too thick & cakey. But then I discovered that with a good foundation brush and a smaller amount of product used, I can use this here in the U.S.! I especially love it for when I need great coverage and when performing or sweating is involved. It stays on great! (Click here & here for previous reviews)

Rimmel BB Cream  in Medium
May not have the best coverage but it makes my face decent for school and everyday life! I recommend for students and those who don't need the full coverage!

Face Powders.
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 080 Medium
I've been using this in tandem with my Revlon Nearly Naked Liquid Foundation as a setting powder. Light coverage but has a somewhat buttery feel to it.

Milani Even-Touch Powder Foundation in 03 Natural
I've hit pan on this baby not for the coverage but it works great with my Rimmel BB Cream for added coverage and to set it.

Blush & Bronzers.
N.Y.C. New York Color Bronzer in Sunny
Newly repurchased and still love this matte bronzer/contour powder.

Wet n Wild Colori Icon Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
 Not a bronzer but definitely is a wonderful highlighter!

E.L.F. Blush with Brush in Blushing
A baby pink blush with some gold specks. Loving this to bring color to my cheeks with the feel of Spring!

Eyeliner, Mascara, & Eyebrow Stuff.
Rimmel London Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Black
Used this for the majority the month. The upside of this is its intense pigmentation! Will review soon!

M.A.C. Brow Set in Girl Boy
Part of my new eyebrow routine! I colored my hair and now this matches my eyebrow to it!

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
Part two of my new eyebrow routine! I wish I bought it in the lighter shade but this shade is lighter than my Nichicido Eyebrow Pencil.

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara in Black
Decently curls my lashes and make it appear thicker.


Lip Stuff.
E.L.F. Jumbo Lip Gloss in Movie Star
This jumbo lippie is moisturizing and gives out a pretty Korean stained red color to the lips. I will review more on this soon!

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lip Color in Red My Mind
Stayed on great for the talent show and even at the after party! Stays on when I need it to and it's a bright red great for performances!

C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve
 My essential lip moisturizer!

Brushes.
E.L.F. Studio Line Powder Brush
A must-have especially when I use my Revlon liquid foundations or any thick liquid foundations! It's the reason why I changed my mind about those foundies by helping me apply them easily

Ecotools Bamboo Baby Kabuki
I like this brush for on-the-go because of its small size!

Fragrance.
Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Body Spray
Literally a very sexy scent that will seduce the opposite sex for sure!

So yeah, my April 2013 Favorites!
Quite a lot, huh?
I've been busy with performances asides from my day-to-day school life, so that should explain why I have so many. Anyways, I'll review the rest later! Watch out for that!

Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3