Febuary 2013 Face + Update.

February 28, 2013 bee. 0 Comments

Okay okay. I've said my my last post that I haven't been doing so much to my face... but when I do this is my look! HAHA.

 
FACE
Powder Foundation - M.A.C. Studio Fix Plus Powder Foundation in C4.
Concealer - Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Medium Light.
Blush - E.L.F. Studio Blush in Pink Passion.
Bronzer - NYC New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in 720A Sunny.

EYES
Eyeshadow - E.L.F. Essential Beauty Book Eye Sent in Bronzed (mixed day & night colors)
Eyeliner - Maybelline Master Drama By Eyestudio in 300 Sparkle Black.
Eyebrow Pencil - Nichido Extra Waterproof, Protective Eye Pencil in Dark Brown.
Mascara - Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara in Black.

LIPS
Lioele L'Cret Miracle Magic Lipstick SPF14 in Sexy Red.

 LENSES
Geo Super Nudy Brown (XCH-624)

~
Let me share with ya'll my day today!

We went back for lunch at the Noodle House but this time with my mum & sisters.
Taro-flavored pearl drink!
Pot Sticker Pho'!
Yummy yummy Vietnamese food!

After lunch, my lil sis and I headed back to school for Musical practice.
I taught the rest of the choreography and we practiced it till the other "fairies" became sore. HAHA.
After that, we watched the rest of the cast practice their scenes for a bit.
 Me & my gangster raver hip-hop fairies! LOL.

Right now, I'm at Starbucks just chillin writing this post! XD

Yeaup, blogging away here!
 TEEHEE.



Check out my February's Face last year:
 http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2012/02/february-2012-face.html

 
Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3