Summer 2015 Plans.

May 26, 2015 bee. 4 Comments


Hello Everyone!
     This picture was taken during my Spring break at Lover's Point, Pacific Grove, CA.... and I know that summer has already started or about to end for half of the world (Hello, Philippines!). But here in Cali we are less than a month shy from our summer vacation and I have been constantly mentioning something about my summer plans. Well, here's my "official announcement" of what I'll be up to!

1. Philippine Vacation (June 1-23)
     After 3 years, I will return to the Philippines! There will be a party for my grandma's birthday and all our family is required to be present for the occasion. I'm hoping to not only catch up with family and friends, but also check out more awesome places, film dance videos & vlogs, try out more "local products", and finally meet up with blogger friends. I'll be hopefully travelling a lot or spending the most at my home town, Legazpi. Either way, I intend to have fun!

2. Anime Expo (July 1-5)
      On the 3rd year in a row, I will be attending the biggest anime convention in America. There's also a K-Pop dance contest which I plan to be joining for the third time, as well. 

3. J-Pop Summit Festival (August 7-9)
     The bay area's wonderful festival that celebrates Japanese Pop is back! They pushed a month back (and right on my birthday) and in a new location, Fort Mason. Like last year, I will also be participating in  the dance contest again. Maybe you'll see me go solo, too. 


I'm not sure if I'll be consistently blogging during my Philippine getaway, but you can keep in touch via twitterinstagram & snapchat! All my handles are: @BEEKYOOTE!

Yes, I have snapchat! Go add me!

     You can also sunscribe to my vlogging channel, for travel & foodie videos like my latest vlog featuring SF, GOT7 & Super Duper Burgers. And my dance channel for my upcoming projects I may film while I'm on vacation like the dance cover I made to Taeyang's RINGA LINGA in Vegas.

     If I'm not travelling, I'll be busy each month preparing behind the scenes or actually be onstage. Compared to the past summers, this will be the busiest! But despite that, I still want to be able to pick up a few beauty stuff in the Philippines and check out cool places while I'm in Manila & Legazpi. If you have any suggestions as to what to buy, where to go or eat, please do tell me! If anyone wants to meet up. hit me up! I have my schedule open to be able to see my blogger friends...just in case. Haha! 

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. Have a fun trip. Sounds like you're going to be pretty busy! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come? Especially in the Anime Expo. :D <3

    www.ajeinomoto.com | Spices & Everything Nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Pack your bags and go! It's next week! And hey, missed seeing you in Legazpi earlier this month!

      Delete

Thanks for the love! <3