CL "HELLO BITCHES" INSPIRED MAKEUP

December 03, 2015 bee. 0 Comments


So, I challenged myself again and filmed my attempt to create an inspired makeup look to CL's comeback promo picture! Wahh! I love the oranges & reds. It feels very appropriate for fall and feels very royal for sure! Check out my video down below!

CL "HELLO BITCHES" INSPIRED MAKEUP by beekyoote.

     Excuse the quality, I'm still trying to figure this out... I'll definitely try to become better in both the makeup skills and the video production! We keep making reaction videos now, so I just film my makeup before we film those videos! TEEHEE.
CL "HELLO BITCHES" INSPIRED MAKEUP 
Makeup Used:
Amazing Cosmetics Primer
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Morphe Brushes Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette
DollFace Cosmetics 88 Eyeshadow Palette
Sephora Rio Nights Gel Eyeliner in Black
NYX Auto Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
ABH Tinted Brow Gel in Caramel
Rimmel The Max Bold Curves Mascara in Black
Duo Eyelash Adhesive
Daiso Japan False Eylashes - 05 Smart Up Eyelashes
Loreal Inafallibe Pro-Matte Foundation in 106 Sun Beige
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Medium Light
Ebay Contour Palette
Wet n Wild Color Icon SPF 15 Bronzer in Reserve Your Cabana
MAC Cosmetics "Velvet Teddy" Lipstick
Benefit Cha Cha Tint
Buxom Lip Cream in Berry Blast

Brushes: ELF, Urban Decay, L'oreal, and Amazon.

     
All hail the baddest queen!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3