The Influenster Uni VoxBox

April 16, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

Oh look! I've qualified for the Uni VoxBox from Influenster! Yess!
This VoxBox is aimed at influensters who are students, and it just so happens that I am one!

Read on to see what's inside!
Red Rose Real Tea Premium Water Enhancers in Black Tea
This should liven up my water. I honestly think water can be boring after awhile & I need to spruce it up since I need to stay hydrated from all the dance I'm doing!

NYC New York Color Expert Last Lip Color in Forever Fuchsia
A pretty pink that I would love to rock!

Pilot Acroball Pure White
Stylish pen? Yes, please! I need to good pen for all the studying I'm doing!

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
I've been dying to get my hands on this ever since it came out of the market! Rimmel has been doing so well in foundations, that I just wanted it so bad! I'm so glad influenster gave me this to try out!

Broadway Nails imPress Press-On Manicure
Another fun easy to wear manicure design to try out... yes!

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
Womanly needs meets the active girls like me. Cool!

Check out my unboxing video for more comments on the products!


I've received all these goodies from Influenster!
If you want to be a part of this amazing program, sign up here:
www.influenster.com/r/18813

Watch out for reviews!
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3