New Stuff #4

March 18, 2015 bee. 0 Comments

I applied for Amazon's Free Prime x 6 mos for Students... and it recently ended.
This is my last of Amazon Prime haul!

1. The DragonPad 11 Pcs Brush Set - $10.49
This is 11 brushes for less than $11! Whaaat?! I was tempted too buy from well-known brands,but I couldn't get my self to buy it and I'm glad I didn't. So far, so good. I will make a review soon!

2. Selfie Stick + Remote - $4.87
Finally gave into this! Not only are my arms are short, I'll need this for my future travels! This particular one is currently the  best-selling one on amazon because it's pretty cheap and it already comes with a remote (plus battery).

3. Jovana Facial Hair Remover x 20 - $10.99
Also known as an "epistick", this is my best kept secret. And finally, after years, I have a new stock! I got 20 of these for only $11! Not bad at all!

4. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi - $20
I actually picked it up at Marshall's for only $5. What is Kat Von D doing in a discount shop?! So, of course, I grabbed it.

5. Mac Cosmetics Amplified Lipstick in Craving - $18
This is a very wearable slightly mauve-y/your-lips-but-better color. My mom picked this up for me! Thank mum!

6. Mac Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy - $18
Okay, this one I got because I recycled 6 empty Mac packaging! Oh yeah! Finally, I've always wanted this lippie for the longest while and I remembered to pick it up because my instagram is exploding with nude lips. I'm so happy I got this for "free".

That's it for my haul!
I've been seeing so much drugstore and high end releases I want to have... but I won't probably buy any for awhile. Until next time!

Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3