My NEW (OLD) HAIR... Again?!

August 28, 2012 bee. 1 Comments


Hey guys! 
I know I've just posted up "my new hair" but oh look! I got it cut AGAIN! 
So if ya'll remember it was THIS.
08.06.12
To what is now THIS....
 ASIAN CHOPPY HAIR.

My sister intended to cut off all the dead ends because I honestly haven't taken care of my hair so much T.T
It took me a year to grow it out so long... only to return to what is reminiscent of my 16-year-old hair.
beekyoote @ 16.
That was the time I was dedicated to Taekwondo, a Korean Martial Art.
Only difference is it isn't as choppy and as short.

I dyed my hair as well using the Da Vinci hair color. Left it on for 4 hours before rinsing it off.It's not as orange as I'd like but I still like it anyways.But I think I'll go back to using the brand I always get from Sally's Bauty Supply store.

My younger sis says having my hair like this is a sign I'm getting back into Taekwondo & she's right!
I started yesterday again after being gone for more than half a year!
I feel slightly sore but wow! I survive yesterday's class! Wootwoot!


To see my extensive HAIR history check out this post:
http://beekyoote.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-hair-history-current-hair.html

Thanks for reading!

<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

Thanks for the love! <3