New Stuff #3

February 11, 2015 bee. 6 Comments

It's been awhile since I hauled or shared a haul in my blog, so it's probably a good time to share one with you all!


Batiste Dry Shampoo, Fresh (Cool & Crisp)
This is a wonderful find from Marshalls (discount store)! I've heard youtubers rave abut this a lot for sooooo long and I'm always looking for a good dry shampoo. It usually retails for $8+ (like what I saw at Charlotte Russe) but this was just $6.

Rucci Professional Deluxe Detangler Travel Brush
Again, from Marshalls and I've seen this type of brushes on youtube. My hair is dry and easily gets tangled. This may help me! It cost me about $5.

Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW Pomade in Blonde
A product the sent the youtube world crazy when it came out last year. I picked it up because my brows need the all the help it can get.

Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black
Unconsiously, I picked out half of one of my current favorite youtuber's (Nicole Guerriero) eyeliner... I already have the other one! So glad, I'll be trying itout.

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Graphic Liquid Marker Eyeliner in Striking Black
Because eyeliner is life and this is super new!

Palladio Herbal Brow Pencil in Auburn
Maybe I can finally get my eyebrows to match my hair without an eyebrow mascara? I picked this up from Sally's Beauty Supply.

e.l.f. Studio Blush Palette in Dark
Spotted at Marshalls and I fell in love. I'm not a blush junkie, but this looked so gorgeous! I thought that I simply must have it!

Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Black
This was an offer to give my friends some free stuff all the way from London! My sister claimed it and it arrived in the mail a few months ago. I, obviously, have it and have started checking it's performance.


I hope you liked my little haul!
This time, I'm currently working on reviews for all of it!
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. Ooh I'd love to know how you get on with the Anastasia Dip Brow!!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should work on that then! Thanks for dropping by! I followed you on bloglovin'! ^^

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! The pictures are professionally taken! Wow i loved it! Following you on bloglovin! Follow back please my lovely x

    Senay x

    http://pretty-little-things-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I try my best! I followed you back, too! ^^

      Delete
  3. The Anastasia Dipbrow seems like a nice product! I'm looking for a good eyebrow shaping product so I might look into this :)

    Pastel Boulevard l Extravaganza K-Cosmetics Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love! <3