My 2014 New Year's Resolutions...

February 01, 2014 bee. 0 Comments

Once again, I find myself lagging in posts... 
Yes, it's not a good way to start the year, but hey! 
I made it in time for the Lunar New Year, right?! HAHA.

Welcome to the Year of the Horse! 
It's my year! Yay! Last time the horse was on the spotlight, I remember having a very good year. But you know what makes it even more exciting now? Well, I've actually had a fantastic time last year. I got to experience so many new things and have so much fun. I thought I burnt out right after college, feeling directionless and useless. But I learned that it's all in the mind. It's up to you to make things happen. And maybe with the luck of my Chinese roots, I hope to go farther and accomplish more in the year 2014!

1. Cast out fear in my life.

I'm the type to worry and be scared about things that I have no control or knowledge over. I've seen it disable me and put me in situations much more difficult than I imagined. The times I do take some courage with me are the times I find clarity and solutions to my predicaments. I need to just take the leap and do what I have to do. Stop over thinking. Just breathe and do it!


2. Study... and study hard.

I have an important life changing test I need to push through. I'd blame the current attitude of the higher authorities on this, but I think I've assisted in prolonging the agony of waiting (or putting it off) because of fear. Now, I have to buckle down and re-absorb everything I've "learned" from nursing school. Oh, wish me luck.


3. Just dance!

I'm currently the president of my local college's dance club, which enables me to share the passion for dance in my community. As soon as this semester is over, I will retire from the position and move on with my life (my babies don't know this yet... so shhhhhh!). I should be using this chance to choreograph more original stuff. Why? Because once I start working, I won't get the chance to have the time, reason and people to do it with. This resolution includes making more dance covers, as well. Now that I mention it... I'm supposed to be making one at the moment, ha!


4. Exercise regularly.

I used to be a exercise-aholic in my younger years, but I've gotten rather lazy now. I depend on dance nowadays (which is very effective on weight loss), but I know that I have to do more to achieve that bikini body! Besides, exercise is good for your health and makes you happy!


5. Blog regularly.

I regret having to slow down in sharing on my blog the past year due to the sudden influx activity in my life. I'll strive to keep this alive!


6. Travel more.

I have yet to see many beautiful places. It can get a little tedious, but seeing new sights is wonderful and refreshing to the soul.

“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine


7. Find inner peace.

I feel like I'm stuck somewhere... and in order to get by, I'd brush off these feelings until I burst. Life isn't a bed of roses, but it doesn't have to be one made of thorns. We all have our journey to take and I just have to remember that, ALL IS WELL.


8. Dream big and chase them.

Normal is boring. And in order to achieve greatness, we all have to step out our comfort zone and work for it! As long as you're breathing, you can still do something about it.
"It's never too late to be who you want to be."

That's it for my resolutions for this year, what about yours???

I hope you're having a wonderful start!
Thanks for reading!
<(^_^)>

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3