CL "HELLO BITCHES" DANCE MV + REACTION VIDEO

November 23, 2015 bee. 0 Comments


     So the queen is back and she's badder than ever! How is it not appropriate to greet everyone with the heartwarming song? LOL. Unlike the usual wherein I write all my feeling down about a KPOP video, my sister and I actually went ahead and filmed our first reaction to her dance video. Watch it down below or read on for more of my insights!



CL "HELLO BITCHES" DANCE MV REACTION VIDEO by beekyoote.

     We actually filmed this on the day it was released, but I lagged to upload... nonetheless, it's a Monday and I usually post up KPOP stuff on a Monday... so yeah. Haha! Anyways, here are my written thoughts on the video:

  1. CL is gorgeous!
  2. CL pulls off this bad girl image sooo well!
  3. They picked the right choreographer, Parris Goebel, and the right backup dancers!
  4. Everything went well together! There's no ackward-ness at all... I feel the genuine vibe she's about to make everyone bow down to her greatness!

     I'm so glad she came back out so fierce with an obvious hit single and killer choreography... I'm getting tired of all "idols" who does nothing but shake their asses (check out Koreaboo's pervy posts).


What did you think of the CL's comeback???
Thanks for reading!

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3