new home.

June 11, 2010 bee. 0 Comments

Hi people!!
My new blogspot.... yeee! The meaning of AIJIN in Japanese is LOVER... well, I think so. hehe. Actually, there are many variations to its meaning and this is what I take it for. I got this name a few years back when I had a Japanese bf in the US..... Anyways, I was too ashamed to tell him about it... and its a good thing I never did (didn't last long)! I recently remembered this name... and tada! I'm definitely a BEAUTY LOVER! So.... here's my blog! I'm hoping to make product reviews and maybe later on..tutorials??? hehe. To the subscribers of my old blog... You have probably seen my makeup collection grow throughout the past 6 months which I went from totally clueless newbie to a makeup fanatic!

Nuff said.
-aijin

You Might Also Like

0 comments:

Thanks for the love! <3